AI for Mobility
Connected & Level-5 Technology
For AI in mobility, machine learning will not be optional. It will be the technological foundation and the source of significant competitive advantage for decades to come.
AI Mobility Focus Areas
Level 5: full automation. An automated-driving system undertakes all aspects of dynamic driving throughout a drive, under all roadway and environmental conditions that human drivers can manage.
Perception, localization, and mapping
Perception and object analysis, Object and obstacle detection, classification, and tracking; Data fusion for environment mapping and vehicle localization.
Planning vehicle path, trajectory, and maneuvers
Test and validation
Implementing a hybrid approach that involves all of the testing and validation methods to achieve the required confidence levels in the least amount of time.
DeepBrainz Driving For Fully Connected And Level-5 Autonomous Driving
Edge-to-cloud AI Platform for fully connected and level-5 autonomous driving
- We will expand to work on Perception, Prediction, Localization, Planning, Control of Autonomous Vehicles (Self-driving cars) on Objects (Images /Videos) captured from Sensors and other digital devices i.e camera of Autonomous Vehicles.
- We will directly engaged in technologies and businesses that are core to the autonomous driving field.
- Technologies that we’ll develop are autonomous stack development, simulation, data management, validation, labeling, HDMaps as per our focus areas of AV.
- Businesses that we will plan are OEM autonomy stack suppliers, last-mile and last-meter delivery, Robo-taxis, shuttles, long haul trucking, mining vehicles, agricultural vehicles, service vehicles, etc.
- We’ll engage in the development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of our current or intended business.
We’ll Post Most Frequent Questions And Answers
Keep In Touch