Manufacturing AI Solutions
Our Industrial AI Solution Areas
We're working to become the industry Leader in the AI Space
AI For Manufacturing And Supply Chain
Supply chains in manufacturing are quickly adapting AI technologies as part of their digitization strategies. AI in supply chains helps in organizing and analyzing data, which helps decision making problems, ranging from logistics to warehousing.
Predictive Maintenance and Smart Factory
The machinery and equipment that are AI-enabled can function by acquiring human intelligence abilities. AI-enabled applications in the manufacturing industry are expected to improve efficiency and aid saving of time.
Visual Inspection (AI For Machine Inspection)
AI has several industrial applications where production plants can operate without human supervision. The machinery and equipment that are AI-enabled can function by acquiring human intelligence abilities.
The only place where you’ll get the perfect solution for all your industry needs.
Industry Solutions Areas
- High technology or frontier technology is technology that is at the cutting edge: the most advanced technology available. It can be defined as either the most complex or the newest technology on the market.
- AI enables companies to continuously learn how they can improve services, processes, enhance partnerships and gauge market forces. Businesses in the high-tech industry are leveraging AI to reshape the core functions.
- AI-enabled applications in the manufacturing industry is to improve efficiency and aid saving of time. AI is gaining popularity in the industry and is expected to benefit supply chain networks, in particular, by enabling the effective movement of goods from one point to another.
- The sales and marketing segments of the manufacturing industry is to benefit with AI by witnessing 20% forecast error reduction. Companies’ requirement to improve their sales is expected to significantly drive the market for AI in manufacturing & supply chains.
- Demand for efficiency, time and cost savings in the manufacturing industry are driving the market for AI. However, lack of proper regulations along with the reliability issues of AI are to restrict the market growth.
- AI in the manufacturing & supply chain market is to thrive as the manufacturing industry across all regions is looking to improve its operations by adapting new tools and techniques with future technological advancements.
- In report, McKinsey states, for AI in mobility, machine learning will not be optional; it will be the technological foundation and the source of significant competitive advantage for decades to come.
- AI in healthcare is the use of complex algorithms and software, or in other words, artificial intelligence (AI), to emulate human cognition in the analysis, interpretation, and comprehension of complicated medical and healthcare data.
Starting from software manufacturing to hardware manufacturing, AI plays a critical and vital role in various forms and shapes with use cases of Intelligent Automation, Predictive Maintenance and Machine Inspection across Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions
Artificial Intelligence is impacting services industry from IT Services to Healthcare, Education, Government, Public Sectors, Retail, etc. across enterprise business functions such as Marketing and Sales, Customer Services and Business Operations with its use cases