Connected & Level-5 Technology
AI for Mobility
For AI in mobility, machine learning will not be optional. It will be the technological foundation and the source of significant competitive advantage for decades to come.
Level 5: full automation. An automated-driving system undertakes all aspects of dynamic driving throughout a drive, under all roadway and environmental conditions that human drivers can manage.
Perception, localization, and mapping
Perception and object analysis, Object and obstacle detection, classification, and tracking; Data fusion for environment mapping and vehicle localization.
Planning vehicle path, trajectory, and maneuvers
Test and validation
Implementing a hybrid approach that involves all of the testing and validation methods to achieve the required confidence levels in the least amount of time.
DeepBrainz Driving for Fully Connected and Level-5 Autonomous Driving
An AI-First SaaS and Edge AI Platform for fully connected and level-5 autonomous driving
- We work on Perception, Prediction, Localization, Planning, Control of Autonomous Vehicles (Self-driving cars) on Objects (Images /Videos) captured from Sensors and other digital devices i.e camera of Autonomous Vehicles.
- We’re directly engaged in technologies and businesses that are core to the autonomous driving field.
- Technologies that we’ll develop are autonomous stack development, simulation, data management, validation, labeling, HDMaps as per our focus areas of AV.
- Businesses that we plan are OEM autonomy stack suppliers, last-mile and last-meter delivery, Robo-taxis, shuttles, long haul trucking, mining vehicles, agricultural vehicles, service vehicles, etc.
- We’re engaged in the development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of our current or intended business.